Friday, February 8, 2008

Internet status=back

Im guessing that no one will check this seeing that my last post was August 1st, but I just wanted to let everyone (Meleah, Monica, Crissy) know that I do in fact have internet back and will update my blog.
Things that have happened since I last...umm...blogged.
-Got my one year on the Department
-Saw you guys on Christmas
-Got a second job at the Linn County Emergency Management Agency (bad idea)
-Snow
-Some other stuff
-Spent four days in Park City, Utah skiing
-Now
So now that we are all caught up, I will leave now for I need to sleep. Have to work tomorrow.
Good to be back.

3 comments:

Meleah said...

Imagine my surprise when I found a new entry! Holy crap welcome back!

Schreiber family said...

It was a good thing Meleah emailed me to let me know you update...I quit checking!
I know having sucky internet, well, sucks. I'm glad things are back on track. You know this means you will have to blog~ya know stay committed. Did you just WINCE at the word committment? Oh Dicky.......

natther said...

Woo Hoo, dickyjay is back. And Happy Birthday to you!!!